The decision to grant family unification is one of the fateful decisions for many foreign families who want to move to Israel or even if they already residing in Isreal for many years.

Foreign nationals with a foreign passport who are not eligible for aliya under the Law of Return, can apply to change their status in Israel to reunite with family who are Israeli citizens.

Over the past years, Saad Abu Khalaf Law office has dealt with many cases of family unification, especially the unification of Palestinian families.

Our legal staff will be happy to communicate with you and help you with your case, and explain how to deal with the immigration authorities in Israel.

Never pay a fee to speak with an attorney. FREE CONSULTATIONS!
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for Family Reunion
Call now – 00972546844552